LIGHT NET WORLDWIDE
ATTILIO’S GLOBAL WORK
At the age of 25 years he got his life’s task through a profound, spiritual experience: At dawn of one winter day, he saw a huge fire light, which rose like a column of fire to the sky. At that time, he lacked the explanation for this tremendous incident. But a few years later his personal development led him to his spiritual task, to which he is completely dedicated to the present day.
CONSTRUCTION AND EFFECT OF THE GLOBAL LIGHT NETWORK
One of the main tasks was for Attilio Ferrara to build a global and unique Light Network to enable the people faster spiritual development and easier access to the ethereal world.
This Light Network has five immensely powerful main Light Columns, which Attilio Ferrara built up thanks to spiritual information on known places of the world. After every buildup the respective Light Column spread out on its suitable height (distance to the Earth’s surface) to all sides, until it surrounded our whole Earth as an energetic cover.
Each of these main Light Columns got a special task. Buildup, expansion, form, distance and effect of the single Light Columns are described below:
1. Light Column on the Mountain of Moses, in the Sinai/Egypt (on 2,285 meters in February 2002):
- Buildup: The first World Light Column built by Attilio Ferrara – the lower 100 meters is fire, and the higher stretch is a Light Column.
- Expansion: The cover spread at a speed of 50 km per day on all sides, until after about two months the entire Earth was fully encased.
- Form/distance: as a wave, at a distance of 2000 meters above the Earth's surface.
- Effect: Spirituality for people and nature. As a result, people learn to handle nature better.
2. Light Column in Teotihuacan, North of Mexico City (on 4,000 meters, in December 2002, newly built in March 2014):
- Buildup: on the square in front of the pyramid of the Moon.
- Expansion: The cover spread immediately - like a lightning bolt – around the entire planet. At the same time as this main Light Column in Teotihuacan (coordinates: 20° North latitude, 100° West longitude) formed a second Light Column at the other end of the Earth, in the Indian Ocean North of Australia (coordinates: 20° South latitude, 80° East longitude).
- Form/distance: lined up, bent mirrors (see drawing on the right), at a distance of 4,000 meters above the Earth's surface.
- Effect: The single mirrors weaken the directly incoming rays of the Sun. Thus the climate and the entire nature are significantly less burdened.
3. Light Column at Uluru (Ayers Rock) in Australia (on 0 meter in April 2004):
- Buildup: Using four individually built Light Columns – in steady distances round the Uluru - a central Light Column formed at the top of the four-sided Light Pyramid, directly on the uppermost plateau of Uluru.
- Expansion: The cover spread out at a speed of 50 km per day in all directions, until after about six weeks the whole Earth was fully encased.
- Form/distance: Form of a cloud, at a distance of half a meter above the Earth's surface.
- Effect: a support for all people and in addition a special support for the indigenous peoples.
4. Light Column at the foot of Mount Everest in Tibet (on 6,000 meters by visual contact, built in October 2009):
- Buildup: on the north side of Mount Everest, in the vicinity of the base camp in Rongputal in Tibet, China (5,200 meters), from there sent on 6,000 meters.
- Expansion: The cover spread immediately - like a lightning bolt – around the entire planet. At the same time to this main Light Column at the foot of Mount Everest (coordinates: 28° North latitude, 87° East longitude) built up a second Light Column at the other end of the Earth – in the vicinity of the Easter Island, West of Chile° (coordinates: 28° South latitude, 93° West longitude).
- Form/distance: lined up funnels that work like vacuum cleaners; the distance from the Earth’s surface is 6,000 meters.
- Effect: Greenhouse gases of our atmosphere are sucked through these funnels and thus reduced, so that the climate warming will be delayed.
5. Light Column on the top of Mount Everest (on 8,848 meters by visual contact, built up in October 2009):
- Buildup: on the north side, near the base camp in the Rongputal in Tibet, China (at 5,200 meters.), from there sent on the top of Mount Everest.
- Expansion: The cover spread immediately - like a lightning bolt – around the entire planet. At the same time as this main Light Column on top of Mount Everest (coordinates: 28° North latitude, 87 ° East longitude) formed a second Light Column at the other end of the Earth – close to the Easter Islands, West of Chile (coordinates: 28° South latitude, 93 ° West Longitude).
- Form/distance: a pink* ball, which radiates in a pink gold* color; at the extreme highest point of our Earth.
- Effect: The radiation of this ball wraps up the entire Earth - and therefore also the four above described covers lying on a deeper level – with the element of LOVE.
With the buildup of the two main Light Columns in the Himalayas, Attilio Ferrara completed his Global Light Network in October 2009. This network serves the Light work around the world. AUNDA ambassadors thus have the opportunity to hang the Light Columns built by them independently into the Light Network. The comprehensive Light Network has the task to influence the development of our planet sustainably and positively.
* Pink is the color of the frequency AUNDA healing and
* Gold means the divine recognition.